- A visionary, future oriented plan for the 527 acre Seeno Project.
- The recognition of Benicia’s unique situation on the I 80 corridor between Sacramento and San Francisco and its’ proximity to both Davis and Berkeley with their leadership in green industrial development, research and development, and the need for clean building technology.
- A Project that reflects this city’s unique character and priorities.
- The traffic impacts of this project on Semple School.
- The air quality impact on Semple School.
- The possible Urban Decay of downtown Benicia.
- That the Seeno Project is based on an old warehousing and shipping model over an anticipated build-out of 20-25 years.
- The 35 acre commercial development will require a fully staffed police facility.
The Benicia Planning Commission has already voted 6-1 to deny the Seeno Project. It is crucially important that everyone possible attend this meeting and voice their disapproval of this flawed proposal or provide support to those who do.
Meeting begins at 6:00. If this is early for you, don’t sweat it, just come when you can. Bring a friend! (The actual Seeno Hearing is last on the Agenda, and probably won't begin until 7:00 or later.)